Lady Bits: Swipe Right for Confidence | Full Frontal Goes Full Throttle | How To Be a Genuine Leader | Feminist Lingerie
The lady news you need to know.
- Shine Text is a new app from cofounders Marah Lidey, 26, and Naomi Hirabayashi, 32, that’s designed to help you think positively and close the Confidence Gap that exists between you and your male coworker who seems to get all the breaks. Now you can spend your subway commute busting through all those limiting beliefs that are holding you back from finding the love of your life, making the bajillions you are worth, nailing that promotion, and having the most fulfilling life EVER. Or you can just continue Instagramming hot dudes who read.
- Samantha Bee, host of TBS’s “Full Frontal,” is the only late-night TV show currently running that’s hosted by a woman. And she crushed it last night.
- Everyone still has an opinion (read: agenda) on how we should handle our bodies, but now they’re just calling it “empowerment.”
- Lolly Daskal, president and CEO of Lead From Within, has penned a powerful listicle (I know, I know, but it’s GOOD STUFF) over on Inc. about ways you can set yourself apart as a genuine leader. #1? “If you are your authentic self, you have no competition.” PREACH, Lolly!
- Feminist lingerie brand (who knew there was such a thing! Glorious!) Neon Moon is celebrating Valentine’s Day with their Celebrate You campaign. Hearts everywhere.
- #AerieReal’s un-retouched swim campaign is filling out (finally).
- Susan Sarandon‘s cleave won the SAG Awards. All the awards. All of them.
Photo By: Shine Text cofounders Hirabayashi and Lidey via CNN.com